1. What is something you intended to do today, but didn’t?
Make a video.
2. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
I rattle off things that I am grateful for. This works 100 percent of the time. Some nights it takes a higher count, but I inevitably fall asleep.
3. What’s something you should throw away, but can’t?
I hate to say this (and believe me when I say this is the only thing like this, I’m usually the type of person that throws everything away, even the most sentimental things), I have a very small velvet purse, from when I was 7 years old or so. It’s in the shape of a clown; a very plushy, cotton-like and soft, handmade clown. The purse has a name (he has a name tag, that is sewn into the side of his costume) it reads: Cottonfield. That’s his name, that’s what I call him. He seems to only reappear when I move (to new cities) and clear-out closets.
4. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I worked with her on the MTV music video awards. This was years ago, over a decade. She was super-humble and really sweet. She is also the healthiest looking person I have ever seen. Her eyes where so shiny and bright.
5. What is your favorite quote?
It’s a tie between two:
“No self, no problem.”
“Where there is love, there is no question.”
6. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “fun”?
Second thing; vegging in cuddly blankets.
7. Which movies have you watched over and over again?
Philip Glass in 12 Parts
You’ve Got Mail
8. What one word best describes your mother?
9. When you have nothing pressing, where does your mind drift?
It immediately goes into questioning.
I begin to wonder what the point of life is, and the questions continue from there.
10. What’s something that amazes you?
Nature always amazes me. Always.
11. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
You have to move through it, be intimate with it, embrace it and live it with full presence. If you can do that, than you can transcend it.
12. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels? Where do you keep it?
A wooden stool was custom made for me in northern Italy (when I was there working on a project.) It was a gift.
I use it as a nightstand.
13. What’s your favorite expression?
Where there is a will, there is a way.
If you have any questions at all for me, please email them via my contact page or leave them in the comments section below. I’m always happy to answer questions. Hooray!