Have you gotten one of those silly questionnaire e-mails?
Below is my reply to the one I received this week…
Subject: Re: Getting to know you
Date: Jun 10, 2009 5:33 PM
1. What is your occupation right now? Artist.
2. What color are your socks right now? Bare skin.
3. What are you listening to right now? Plane flying above.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Banana smoothie.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jan.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course.
8. How old are you today? 34.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? X-Games. (Tricks on bikes or skateboards.)
10. What is your favorite drink? Water. (Seriously.)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, complete disaster.
12. Favorite food? Hachiya persimmons.
13. Favorite day of the year? I like January 1st, it’s quite, party’s over.
14. Cherries or Blueberries? Tough one, blueberries because they are pit-less, but not as sexy as cherries.
15 .What is your favorite season? Fall, but I love spring too.
16. When was the last time you cried? Sunday. (Only a little, all dried out from crying Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I’m serious.)
17. What did you do last night? Went to hot yoga at 8pm, got home late.
18. What is your favorite Movie? Amadeus.
19. Favorite animal? None. (I’m not an animal person, but I like seeing animals in action, cheetahs running, birds flying, etc.. Side note: I don’t like the idea of animals as ‘pets’. Sometimes I want one though. I want a black pug.)
20. Favorite day of the week? Monday. (I get to start over.)
21. How many states have you lived in? 3.
22. Diamonds or Pearls? Beads.
23. What is your favorite flower? Oriental Lily.